- PWDF puts on free public seminars examples of which include:
- Disabled students in elementary and secondary schools, coping skills and sensitivity training;
- Accommodating Students with Psychiatric Disabilities in Colleges and Universities;
- Health Care Issues for People with Mental and/or Developmental Disabilities (focus: Emergency Room Triage Issues); and
- Multiculturalism and Psychiatric Disabilities
- Guest speaking.
- Social Security Work Incentive Programs. Available in 1 hour CD. See the Online Store.
- Accommodating Employees and Job Applicants with Psychiatric Disabilities in the Workplace. Also in 30 minute training video. See the Online Store.
- Housing Issues for People with Psychiatric and Developmental Disabilities. Available in 1 hour CD. See the Online Store.
- "Understanding Employees and Job Applicants with Psychiatric Disabilities." This training video focuses on medical and vocational aspects associated with invisible disabilities in the workplace, functional limitations and ways to provide reasonable accommodations, if necessary. See the Online Store..